2. Make an appointment with Your Clinician.
3. Sign Up for a BLUEWAVE Service Plan and discuss payment plan with your clinician.
4. Your Clinician will assign you a treatment bag to be used for your device.
5. Your Clinician will determine whether your device requires a Standard or Super cycle.
6. In some locations you can request to infuse a scent at the end of the treatment.
Your clinician will place your device in your treatment bag, attach the bag to the BLUEWAVE , and press start. The BLUEWAVE vacuums the air out of your device, and back fills it with high concentrations of ozone, it repeats this process multiple times. The ozone breaks apart aromatic rings (odor molecules) and attacks the cell walls of bacteria and viruses. Lastly, the excess ozone is filtered out, and your device is ready to put back on. Instead of smelling like bacterial waste, your device will now smell fresh and clean like a swimming pool!
We can't wait to hear from you.